Terms & Conditions
The information contained on this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about Queen St. Queen St does not represent that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Any visitors using information contained on this website do so entirely at their own risk.
The information contained on this site is subject to change at any time without notice. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Queen St or its licensors. Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from this website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The sites linked from the website are not under our control, and Queen St does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Queen St does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which may be accessed through this website by the use of hypertext links to sites provided by other organisations, nor will Queen St be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of such use. Queen St does not intend links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for reference only.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Queen St has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Queen St disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, including without limitation:
• any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
• any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on Queen St’s website.
• any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information.
• any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information.
• any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information furnished hereunder.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Queen St shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the information, or from the use of the Internet generally. For the purposes of this section, Queen St shall include its departments, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed principally at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
FIND A FOODIE T&CS
You can nominate yourself or another individual or group for the competition. The Foodie winner has the opportunity to secure the following:
• A purpose built kiosk to trade from free of charge in Queen St, for 3 months
• Branding advice and identity development from a leading premium brand agency
• Marketing/PR planning and support from the agencies launching Queen St.
• A free advertising package to assist launch the venture
• Mentoring from a successful food entrepreneur
• Free legal, finance and business advice from Exeter based practices and high street bank
Entrants will be shortlisted by an especially selected expert panel, made up of business and food industry judges. Those selected will be invited to showcase their menus and products and compete against other entrants during the summer at the Queen St Street Food Markets, where the general public will get to vote for their favourites in a taste test round.
The winner will then receive the opportunity to trade for 3 month’s free of charge, with expert advice and support from business mentors, marketing and branding, legal and finance and overall promotion of the Queen St dining quarter.
The closing date for entries is 10th July 2016. Nominees will be contacted by the Express & Echo and informed of the next stage in the process. Successful nominees must be available for a weekend during the month of August to take part in the weekend challenge and progress their application.
The prize will be available to be taken up from September 2016. The judges decision is final and prize package is subject to change dependant on nominations. The Express & Echo will feature successful applications during this process. Standard Trinity Mirror Promotion rules apply please see www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/houserules.html
Download a PDF of the Queen St restaurant guide.Download PDF
Enter your postcode or location to get directions to Queen St.